Pasta with Garlicky White Beans & Spinach
1 10-oz. pkg. whole wheat pasta
1 7-oz. jar sliced, olive oil-marinated sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped, with 2 Tbs. oil reserved
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 package spinach
2 15-oz. cans white beans
1. Bring large pot of lightly salted water to a boil over medium heat.
2. Add pasta, stirring to prevent sticking, and cook according to package directions, until al dente.
3. Meanwhile, heat oil from sun-dried tomatoes in large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Add garlic; cook, stirring, 1 minute.
5. Add sun-dried tomatoes and spinach; mix well.
6. Cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes.
7. Add 1 can of beans with liquid.
8. Drain remaining can of beans; rinse beans, and add to pan.
9. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated.
10. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.
11. Drain pasta, and transfer to serving dishes; top with bean mixture, and serve.