2 packages extra firm tofu, drained
spices, to taste
(Spices I used: salt, black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder, basil, oregano, dill, thyme)
1. Preheat oven to 400 F.
2. Cut blocks of tofu into 1 inch thick cubes.
3. Grease a cookie sheet and spread tofu cubes along it.
4. Top tofu cubes with the spices you have chosen.
5. Stick these little babies in the oven.
6. Bake for 15 minutes.
7. Take the cookie sheet out. Turn the tofu so that a different side is facing up.
8. Bake another 15 minutes.
9. Continue this process till every side has had a chance to feel the heat.
10. Take the cookie sheet out and let the little tofu croutons cool.
11. Add to salad immediately or refridgerate and use within the week.