Grilled Zucchini with Corn-Radish Salsa
1/4 cup olive oil
4 Tbs. lime juice, divided
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
2 ears corn, husked, silk removed
1 cup thinly sliced radishes
1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1 jalapeño chile, seeded and finely diced
1 tsp. grated lime zest
Pinch cayenne pepper
6 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise
1. Heat oil with 2 Tbs. lime juice and garlic in small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles appear.
2. Let stand 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Preheat grill over medium heat.
4. Brush garlic oil over corn.
5. Grill 8 minutes, or until corn starts to char, turning often.
6. Transfer to cutting board, and cut off kernels.
7. Toss radishes, red onion, cilantro, jalapeño, lime zest, and remaining 2 Tbs. lime juice with corn in medium bowl.
8. Stir in cayenne pepper, and season with salt, if desired.
9. Score cut side of zucchini halves in crisscross pattern about ı/4-inch deep at 1-inch intervals.
10. Brush garlic oil on cut side of zucchini.
11. Place zucchini on grill, cut-side down, and cook 12 minutes, turning occasionally. Each time cut side is exposed, baste with garlic oil.
12. Serve zucchini hot, topped with salsa.