1 box quick-cooking couscous
1/2 tsp. olive oil
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tsp. curry powder, or to taste
1/2 tsp. plus 18 tsp. ground cinnamon
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 (15 oz.) cans garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
2 medium zucchini, sliced in quarters
2 cups chopped tomatoes or 15-oz.
can diced tomatoes, drained
2 cups frozen sweet corn
1/2 cup chopped cilantro
1. Cook couscous according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3. Add onions and cook, stirring often, 4 minutes.
4. Stir in curry powder, cinnamon and garlic, and cook 1 minute.
5. Add zucchini, beans, tomatoes, corn and 1 cup water, and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. If mixture is too dry, add more water as needed.
6.Season with salt, pepper and cilantro.
7.Fluff couscous with fork, and spoon into serving dish. Top with vegetable mixture and serve hot.