The next day I went out and bought 2 more copies for 2 of my good friends here. I think you’re getting the picture. This is a great issue and you should all buy it if you happen to see it.
1/3 cup butter, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tablespoon instant coffee crystals
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 egg whites
1/3 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar (I used Sugar in the Raw)
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter on high speed for 30 seconds (I don’t own a mixer so I whisked it by hand).
3. Add brown sugar, cocoa powder, coffee crystals, baking soda and cinnamon.
4. Beat until combined, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
5. Beat in egg whites and yogurt until combined.
6. Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer (or whisk, in my case). Use a wooden spoon to stir in any flour that remains.
7. Place granulated sugar in a small bowl.
8. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls in sugar to coat.
9. Place balls 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
10. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or till the edges are firm.
11. Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool
12. Keep your boyfriend away from them so he doesn’t burn his tongue.