1/4 cup Braggs
3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup water
1 pound firm tofu, diced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 small onion, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 tablespoon chili powder
1/2 teaspoon cumin
6 tortilla shells
2 15-oz. cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 tablespoon dried cilantro
1 cup soy cheese, grated
1/3 cup olives, chopped
1. In a medium bowl, stir together the Braggs, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder and water.
2. Add the tofu and marinate 1-2 hours or overnight in the fridge.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F.
4. Drain the marinated tofu and set aside.
5. In a medium saucepan on medium heat, saute the garlic and onion till translucent.
6. Add the tofu, chili powder and cumin.
7. Stir together and cook for an additional 8-10 minutes, mashing tofu with a wooden spoon. Set aside.
8. Mix pinto beans, parsley and cilantro in a microwavable bowl.
9. Microwave on high 3 minutes. Stir. Return to microwave for 3 more minutes. Stir and set aside.
10. Spread the tortilla shells on a flat surface.
11. In the middle of each shell, evenly divide the tofu mixture, beans, cheese, and olives. You may have some leftover beans.
12. Wrap them up and place them side by side in a long baking dish.
13. Spoon leftover beans over the open top of the tortillas. Spoon a line of salsa over the top middle of the tortillas.
14. Bake 10-15 minutes or till tortillas are browned.