Spiced Cauliflower with Tomatoes
5 cups cauliflower florets
2 tablespoons butter
2 teaspoons ground coriander
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
6 oz. baby spinach
1. In a covered medium saucepan, cook cauliflower in a small amount of boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
2. In the same saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in coriander, cumin, salt and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring, 2 minutes.
3. Add the tomatoes and bring to a simmer 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the cauliflower, mixing well to combine. Cook 2-3 minutes.
5. Stir in the baby spinach, mixing well. Remove from the heat and continue stirring till spinach is wilted. Serve immediately.