Ravioli Skillet Lasagna
2 cups bottled light chunky-style spaghetti sauce
1/3 cup water
1 9oz. package frozen cheese (or meat) filled ravioli
1 15oz. carton ricotta cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 10oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
Grated Parmesan cheese
dried parsley, to taste
1. In a 10-inch skillet, combine spaghetti sauce and the water. Bring to boiling and stir in the ravioli.
2. Cover and cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or till ravioli are nearly tender, stirring once to prevent sticking.
3. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat egg with a fork. Stir in ricotta and the 1/4 cup Parmesan.
4. Dot ravioli with spinach. Spoon ricotta mixture on top of spinach. Sprinkle with parsley.
5. Cover and cook over low heat about 10 minutes or till ricotta layer is set and pasta is just tender.
6. Sprinkle individual servings with Parmesan cheese.