Penne and Zucchini
8 oz. multigrain penne pasta
2/3 cup lowfat greek yogurt
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 large sweet onion, thinly sliced
2 medium zucchini, halved and thinly sliced into half-rounds
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 cups baby arugula
1/3 cup shredded provolone cheese, optional
1. Using the directions on the package, cook the penne. Drain, reserving 1/3 cup of the pasta water.
2. Whisk together the yogurt and the pasta water in a small bowl and set aside.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet on medium-high heat.
4. Add onion and saute 5 minutes.
5. Reduce the heat to medium and add the zucchini half-rounds and the garlic. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
6. Cook till the zucchini is tender.
7. Add arugula, stir, cover and cook till arugula is just wilted.
8. Add the yogurt mixture to the arugula mixture and cook 1 minute or till hot but not boiling.
9. Serve the yogurt zucchini sauce over the penne, and sprinkle with provolone, if desired.