When I saw Smirnoff’s new flavored vodkas I first thought about how disgusting they must be. After a while I decided I had to buy a bottle and try it. At the very least, I thought, I can pass it around to all of my friends so they can try it too and that way if it’s just god awful none of us have to spend a ton of money purchasing bottles we’ll never finish. Now it’s two bottles later. I’m hooked. I know, it’s terrible. I prefer to drink the Iced Cake vodka with Coke, but the first day I got it I had found a recipe on Smirnoff’s website for Iced Cake and Coffee. However I didn’t have any milk or syrup, so I had to improvise. Below you’ll find my own version of the Iced Cake and Coffee Cocktail. Cheers, Ladies! It’s the weekend.
Iced Cake and Coffee Cocktail
1-2 tablespoons raw sugar
1.5 oz. Smirnoff Iced Cake Vodka
3 oz. brewed coffee, chilled
1 oz. Bailey’s
nutmeg, to taste
1. In a small/medium-sized, chilled glass, sprinkle the raw sugar.
2. Fill a martini shaker halfway with ice.
3. Combine the Iced Cake vodka, chilled coffee and Bailey’s and shake well.
4. Strain the liquid into the glass, stirring to incorporate the sugar.
5. Add a few ice cubes if you want them and garnish with a sprinkle or two of nutmeg.